[Forex] Turning ~$100 into $1,000+ a month!

So here begins a long journey of turning Less than $100 into over $1,000 Monthly Profit Return.

    Things I Have done
    - Made a Forex Cent Account $20 Deposited
    - Made a Second Forex Cent Account
    - bought a VPS $13/Month

    Things I Need to do
    - Make 3 More Cent Accounts
    - Manage Money

    How this system works:
    Basically it is a program that hedges trades and performs over 300+ trades a week. I have done this method in the past with a standard account. And profited $1,700 used in one month.

    I know where I went wrong and lost all my money the first time but now I have studied and learned new management skills for my money. And I'm going to do it at a smaller scale and slowly grow to a larger scale .

    The first week account one made 300 (300 cents is equivalent to $3) so I took that profit and transferred it to account #2. Once account two reaches 2,000 cents ($20) I will begin auto trading on that one aswell.

    Every week the profits from all accounts will be put into a new account examples of how it will be done.
    Account 1: 2,000 cents with profit of 300 (Active)
    Account 2: 2,000 cents profit 500 ( Active )
    Account 3: 1,500 ( inactive )
    Profits from account 1 & 2 into account 3 and remaining will be put into a new one ( Account 4 ) by the end of that week account 3 will have begun trading and now all profits will fund account 4.

    I will be aiming for 5 accounts total. Dividing and keeping profits growing on all accounts. Initial growth plan is to reach all 5 accounts to 100,000 cents or in other words 1,000 USD Per account.

    Once those are all at 100,000 cents all the profits will be transferred into a new account ( Standard where the profits grow in dollars instead of cents.

Comments